The key ingredient, the marshmallow Fluff, makes it so fluffy & gives it the perfect texture without any fancy tricks. PLUS, there will be a decent amount of the jar leftover, which I think is perfect on top of ice cream. :)
I first enjoyed this on a brownie sundae. Heaven.
Its also to die for over fresh strawberries.
If you sneak a spoonful here or there, no one will notice. I promise...
Easy Fluff Hot Fudge Sauce
Recipe adapted from Blue Eyed Bakers
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 cup + 2 TBSP evaporated milk (original recipe calls for heavy cream, but I used this instead and it worked great!)
- 1/3 cup marshmallow fluff
Combine chocolate chips, cocoa powder & espresso powder in a large, heatproof bowl. Set aside.
Heat evaporated milk in a small saucepan until simmering for several minutes.
Pour over chocolate chip mixture & let sit for 1 minute, then whisk until smooth.
Fold in fluff & mix until incorporated. Pour into jar.
It will be ready to serve right away, although it is best if you let it thicken in the fridge. Reheat before serving.