Since my finger has been bandaged straight out and is not able to bend much due to swelling, my typing has also suffered. :( It's OK- that's what spell check is for- right?
Anywho, I figured I'd give my finger a little vacay... OK my whole body. haha :) Just kidding. We have had this trip planned for about a month.
The boyfriend and I are jetting off to sunny London for a week-long, overdue visit with his friends and family. Sorry folks, I know what you're thinking- he does not really have an accent anymore. Sad. I know. :(
Ever resourceful, I bought these awesome rubber rain/riding boots (on the right) so that I blend right in. ;) What do you think? They were a steal for $30 at Marshalls - my fav store. The peanut gallery has commented that this is not what the locals wear on a regular basis, but I've still packed them along with my raincoat!
While I'm gone, enjoy a few delicious fall treats I've had my eye on...
- Bakerella's Hi Hat Cupcakes
- Brown Eyed Baker's Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing
- Brown Eyed Baker's Pumpkin Whoopie Pie with Maple Cream Cheese Filling
- Pennies On a Platter' Pumpkin Bread French Toast
- Mangio Da Sola's Chocolate Cupcakes with Coffee Buttercream
- Brown Eyed Baker's Marshmallow Crunch Brownie Bars
When I get back I promise I'll post my DELICIOUS pumpkin bread recipe too. :)